Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Woven Teacher Application (On behalf of Woven)
Hours on this server: 5

Bans or Blacklists: 0

Why should I become a teacher?: I think I deserve teacher because I have had experience with roleplaying in the past, i could help new players that join the game and teach them things they might need to know to benefit them in the future for roleplaying and any other sort of game mode., Im quite good at roleplaying and also aggressive roleplaying i.e police.

How would I help the team? : I would help the team by being active on Firstclass’s server, making and ensuring that people would want to come back and would help us in the long range of time. I would also help by teaching players what is wrong and what is right, how to rp so that the higher class staff won’t have to deal with them when they break the rules because I would’ve helped them in some kind of way

This is on behalf of woven since his account is pending activation
+support I have seen you on the server and you seem cool, you know the rules, and know what you are doing
Sugar! I thought it was FAYD joking around. I dont really know you therefore im going to have no say if i see you when im on ill see what you're about.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
(10-05-2016, 07:06 AM)Perqe Wrote: Sugar! I thought it was FAYD joking around. I dont really know you therefore im going to have no say if i see you when im on ill see what you're about.

Yeah this is a legit application
(10-05-2016, 07:29 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: -support.

I can tell the reassons if you want to.

Im curious, what are the reasons?
+/- support

havent seen you on (time zones so ill give you the benifit of the doubt. like right now as of posting this is 5pm for me in korea so ofc i wont see you on lel but ill see you on the weekend im sure Smile )
Regards,
Adam
ex-Server Developer
[Image: gyhi7a9.png]
(10-05-2016, 06:03 PM)Adam James Wrote: +/- support

havent seen you on (time zones so ill give you the benifit of the doubt. like right now as of posting this is 5pm for me in korea so ofc i wont see you on lel but ill see you on the weekend im sure Smile )

Hope to see you soon aswell, ill be looking forward to play with the staff team Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Woven's post:
  • Adam James
(10-05-2016, 05:19 PM)Woven Wrote: They're lies and u admitted to them. Let's keep this application clean, thank you.

How did i admitted that?You were asking me whole time to watch your RP and you also tried to trade an RPP for 6K.So you rember that or not?
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
(10-05-2016, 09:59 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 05:19 PM)Woven Wrote: They're lies and u admitted to them. Let's keep this application clean, thank you.

How did i admitted that?You were asking me whole time to watch your RP and you also tried to trade an RPP for 6K.So you rember that or not?

Please do not argue on the application.

Just leave your -support or +support; there's no reason to "defend" your argument on the application. Take it to PM if you really must.
Regards,
Adam
ex-Server Developer
[Image: gyhi7a9.png]
+spport he is a good guy and know how to RP
[Image: DfdVgkx.png]