Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgy promoted to SA
[Image: PH5qjb6.png]
Hello Community,

Georgy has been promoted to Supervising Administrator

He had another community known as LF (Lawful) and had a lot of responsibility there and 

Can continue to have them here, 

Please welcome, Georgy

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
Congrats Georgy! Welcome to the team!
[Image: qr4ETQI.png]
Contragz Georgy!Welcome to the team!
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
Personally I feel he should go up through the rankings from Moderation towards Supervising Administrator.

Just because the specific user was on a different community has had experience, doesn't mean the user should skip right through the ranking systems.

But OT: Congratulations, Georgy.
Kind regards,
[Image: vvsPXMo.jpg]

Ex-Contributor
(10-08-2016, 01:58 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: Personally I feel he should go up through the rankings from Moderation towards Supervising Administrator.

Just because the specific user was on a different community has had experience, doesn't mean the user should skip right through the ranking systems.

But OT: Congratulations, Georgy.

I mean no offence. I just need to get this off my chest. This is like saying signing a world class football player for hundreds of millions then telling them they cannot start they have to earn their place. Its stupid come on. 

Georgy is a great guy, with vass amounts of experience therefore, he got this position simple. The team needed someone to set a structure and get everyone in shape hees the man to do it at the moment everyone is like a wave of wasps and georgy is the guy to fix all of this.

Congrats Georgy!
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
Thank you all for you're opinions.
I will do my best to help out in any way i can.
Congrats my bro, keep it real.
(10-08-2016, 06:40 AM)Perqe Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 01:58 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: -SNIP-

I mean no offence. I just need to get this off my chest. This is like saying signing a world class football player for hundreds of millions then telling them they cannot start they have to earn their place. Its stupid come on. 

Georgy is a great guy, with vass amounts of experience therefore, he got this position simple. The team needed someone to set a structure and get everyone in shape hees the man to do it at the moment everyone is like a wave of wasps and georgy is the guy to fix all of this.

Congrats Georgy!

I understand that, however just because he has experience, doesn't mean it should be directed straight towards Supervising Administrator. If anything, they should be a Moderator for at least a few days before they are voted to be a Supervising Administrator. To be promoted like that, seems a little absurd. I like georgy, as he's a good guy 'n' all. However I just feel like this was uncalled for and wrongfully promoted.

I understand that the staff team in question is in need of Supervising Administrators, however at the moment you have your Owner. And for the small team you have that's all you need at this time.
Then you will be voted by Administrators+ to be promoted to Administrator, then towards Supervising Administrators. And it's not a massive requirement at the moment in time. 

But either way I'll take this to a discussion thread if needed, as its not needed in this thread.
Kind regards,
[Image: vvsPXMo.jpg]

Ex-Contributor
(10-08-2016, 08:11 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 06:40 AM)Perqe Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 01:58 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: -SNIP-

Congrats Georgy!

I understand that, however just because he has experience, doesn't mean it should be directed straight towards Supervising Administrator. If anything, they should be a Moderator for at least a few days before they are voted to be a Supervising Administrator. To be promoted like that, seems a little absurd. I like georgy, as he's a good guy 'n' all. However I just feel like this was uncalled for and wrongfully promoted.

I understand that the staff team in question is in need of Supervising Administrators, however at the moment you have your Owner. And for the small team you have that's all you need at this time.
Then you will be voted by Administrators+ to be promoted to Administrator, then towards Supervising Administrators. And it's not a massive requirement at the moment in time. 

But either way I'll take this to a discussion thread if needed, as its not needed in this thread.

Why should they be a moderator for a couple of days when they have been there and done that?

Also, like ive said before the team needed somebody to lead and he is the person to do that, he deserves the position he has the position whether you like it or not.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
Congrats Georgy, you are a great guy!
[Image: 5e54ba268de94536baf80efecae4b82c.png]