Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many Suggestions :)
Title of Suggestion: Vehicles

Description:Adding more of the TDM cars to the game

Why:The cars are very limited and also they aren't the best. And by adding cars there will be a variety of cars with different prices as most of the cars are in the 100k and over pricings.

Title of Suggestion: Q Menu Tools

Description:Giving access to more Tools eg. Hydraulics, Lights(make them limited), colour tool, RT cameras and much more

Why:I think these tools are needed as most builders enjoy building with these tools as they create a better experience and build. Also, the colour tool as if you have a certain texture but you want to change the colour of it, you can by using the colour tool. The Hydraulics are mainly used for sliding doors, garages and much more.

[b]Title of Suggestion: RT cameras and screens
[/b]

Description:RT camera and screens allow you use it as security measures, news roleplays and much more

[b]Why:It lets everyone else see a certain camera you are looking through than having a private camera.[/b]

[b]4.[/b]
[b][b]Title of SuggestionTongueoint System
[/b]
[/b]

Description:Allowing players to look at other points out of game on the forums and too check the reason for them.

[b][b]Why:This will allow players to look at others points and compare them against there own[/b][/b]

[b][b]5.[/b][/b]
[b][b][b]Title of Suggestion: Top 10
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

Description:Having a website which has the Top 10 either Richest people, hours, points

[b][b][b]Why:It a bit of fun![/b][/b][/b]
Many Regards,

[Image: IjgR02I.png]
Please ignore those errors cba to change them.
Many Regards,

You should change the name of the thread to: "copy fearless"
Best Regards,
[Image: f2ccf138691d33b0c9efbdb88c815ee8.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Raven's post:
  • Velsar
(10-09-2016, 08:44 AM)Raven Wrote: You should change the name of the thread to: "copy fearless"

They may be some of the aspects of Fearless and this is because this is what the server needs if it wants to be successful. First Class might add some different features in but I think these are things that are needed.
Many Regards,

-Support for the points one. I dont think it will be good if everybody is coping others RPs. The points are ment to be creative and not just thrown out.
+support
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
(10-09-2016, 01:02 PM)FAYD Wrote: -Support for the points one. I dont think it will be good if everybody is coping others RPs. The points are ment to be creative and not just thrown out.
^
Vehicles are on the way

Allowing players to use those tools are also on the way

As in for 10 riches and everything else, it may be implemented in a different, creative way, but I don't see it coming any time soon

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
I really like when you said, 'Description:Having a website which has the Top 10 either Richest people, hours, points' I feel this would be a great aspect for the community.

[Image: 6mVjBPe.png]
RT cameras and vehicles are already on the list of progress

Everything else

Denied

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]