• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raven - UBR
Your name: Raven

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47619776

Your ban ID:  N/A

Banned by: [FC:M] Perqe

Reason: For being cheeky to admins

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I believe I was unfairly banned and that the admin which banned me ([FC:M] Perqe) did so for an invalid reason. Now the reason I was banned was, and I quote, "being cheeky". Now if that was the true reason, whomever is reading this - go to this link:  http://www.firstclassroleplay.net/showthread.php?tid=3, now point out the rule in which it states anything along the lines of: Do not be cheeky towards staff; Do not disrespect staff; Do not comment on staff decisions; Do not correct people's spellings in OOC. Find something? If you did then the rules page has been updated and I will refer you to the following image which I have taken on the time of writing this: https://i.gyazo.com/7150c4288df4eae7f42e...855bab.png. My point is, there is no rule which states any of the things which caused me to get banned. So how do you expect me to be aware of this rule which doesn't exist on your rules page!

[Image: 49a965bb9a579b13cbf4ce34a56af57f.png]

The above image was something Rossi told me over Steam chat. He hinted that what I did was not so serious to result in a ban, but rather the fact that I carried on afterwards. My problem with this point is why was I even kicked in the first place? If it is not enough to result in ban, what makes it enough to result in a kick? If it is not written down as a rule I have to assume it is not against the server rules.

From my point of view (and you can correct me if I'm wrong), I think Perqe didn't like my attitude in OOC, so he just kicked me. Without warning may I add. But you can't just go around kicking people purely because you don't like their attitude. You can't just go around making up rules on the spot.

I was banned for a rule that Perqe made up on the spot because he didn't like my attitude. And that is fact. So ask yourself this: Is that really a good enough reason to ban someone? Is that really a good enough reason to even kick someone? No it is not.
Best Regards,
[Image: f2ccf138691d33b0c9efbdb88c815ee8.gif]

Hello Raven,

This all started when you and Flash were discussing a ban he issued and you proceeded by calling him stupid or the ban was stupid. Something along those lines. However, after being told to stop by me because the discussion was getting heated you didn't.
I proceeded to kick you.

1.10 Do not try to argue with an admins decision, they have the final say on anything that you come upon
You seemed to not understand this rule you carried on arguing when being told to stop.

You later come back after being kicked asking who kicked you. I said it was me who kicked you and you said you're and you proceeded to say you're also stupid.

You calling me stupid is a clear insult therefore a rulebreak of rule,
1.2 Insulting anyone OOC (Out Of Character) is not allowed, respect each other well.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
(10-09-2016, 08:46 AM)Perqe Wrote: This all started when you and Flash were discussing a ban he issued and you proceeded by calling him stupid or the ban was stupid. Something along those lines.

Please don't try to make the situation look as bad as it was. All I said that people will think you're a joke if you start banning people for 24 minutes for Fear RP, Random Taze and Disconnecting to avoid staff. I mean that reason looks pretty serious don't you think? But then when it goes along with a 24 minute ban it just looks a little pathetic to be honest. But that's beside the point. I did not call anyone stupid nor did I say the ban was stupid. I said that people will think that you're a joke - and I don't see anything wrong with that nor do I see a rule stating there is something wrong with that.

(10-09-2016, 08:46 AM)Perqe Wrote: 1.10 Do not try to argue with an admins decision, they have the final say on anything that you come upon
You seemed to not understand this rule you carried on arguing when being told to stop.

I wasn't arguing with an admin's decision nor was I defending the person who was banned. I was simply commenting on the length of the ban given saying it should be longer. I don't see how that is arguing with an admin's decision. I was merely commenting on an admin's decision not arguing with an admin's decision, there is a slight difference but they have very different meanings.

(10-09-2016, 08:46 AM)Perqe Wrote: You later come back after being kicked asking who kicked you. I said it was me who kicked you and you said you're and you proceeded to say you're also stupid.

I logged back on and I asked who kicked me? No one responded so I assumed it was you since you were the only one really arguing with me prior to me being kicked. So I said in OOC that I found it quite funny that you would kick me for something that isn't even in the rules. I did not call you stupid. That's quite an over exaggeration. The only thing I will admit to is calling you a joke, but let's actually be real here, 24 hour ban for calling you a joke. That's a bit extreme. And that was AFTER the kick. So the kick was uncalled for anyway.
Best Regards,
[Image: f2ccf138691d33b0c9efbdb88c815ee8.gif]

The kick wasn't uncalled for you carried on after being told to stop.

Also, you called me stupid personally not the kick stupid. Let me remind you that lying in the courthouse can result in a ban.

Denied

Requesting Closure.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
(10-09-2016, 09:14 AM)Perqe Wrote: The kick wasn't uncalled for you carried on after being told to stop.

Also, you called me stupid personally not the kick stupid. Let me remind you that lying in the courthouse can result in a ban.

Denied

Requesting Closure.

The UBR was against your decision, therefor you may not deny it

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
I understand your not okay with your ban, but this UBR is going against rule number 3

"3. If your ban is under 24 hours, do not post a UBR, it's a short enough ban. By the time staff has reviewed it, you'll most likely be unbanned"

THere is simply not enough time to focus on this, as said in the rule, you'll most likely be un banned

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
The user has already done his ban, therefore, Thread Locked.
[Image: qr4ETQI.png]