Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apollo's Teacher Application
Star 
Hours on the server: 5 (Many more will come, new community new hours)

Bans or Blacklist: (None)

Why you should become a teacher: Becoming a teacher is a goal of mine, i believe i can aid every single player with a kind and respectful attitude to help them learn the ropes. CityRP is a difficult game-mode to overcome, and that is why you are needing a strong team of teachers and i personally feel that i am fit and capable of this position. To overcome such a intimidating game-mode you need to learn how to talk to people in a kind, respectful, un-selfish way and to always be polite, and i know a am all of those. Yes at the start of the community i was a rude person, but i know my ground now, and i know i am different, i have made many friends in FirstClass and i would like to 're pay' them, by giving my trust and passion for this community. I would love to work my way up the ranking system to offer all the help and possibilities i can. I would always be active on the server and the website, i believe FirstClass will make it to the top. 

How would you help the team: I would always respond to /help callings. I want every player to feel warmth when they join the server, i want them to feel a friendly atmosphere. I will help the staff team by making sure everyone has all their questions answered, all issues can be sorted, and i can help to the best of my ability to insure that player is having a fun role play, so they will rejoin in the future. I will also bring professionality to the server, Responding in a smart and kind manner. I will always be responsive in order to get every player up to track on the server itself, and i will not be pushy or a asshole just because i have a rank. I persoanlly do NOT need a rank to help people, but if i want to make my way up to Moderator and Administraror this is the way to go.

Thank you for your time, Apollo

[Image: 6mVjBPe.png]
Massive +Support

This guy has taken part in multiple types of roleplays, aggressive, passive, erotic Wink. He has shown that he can help people as well as have a bit of banter.
 =-The number one rule about getting staff, is to not talk about getting staff-=
[Image: create_signature_by_flrpmrranger-dah8w9q.gif]
Massive +Support

This guy has taken part in multiple types of roleplays, aggressive, passive, erotic Wink. He has shown that he can help people as well as have a bit of banter.
 =-The number one rule about getting staff, is to not talk about getting staff-=
[Image: create_signature_by_flrpmrranger-dah8w9q.gif]
-support
Broke NLR in front of me because he lost an AK.Lied on admin sit.
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
(10-10-2016, 04:51 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: -support
Broke NLR in front of me because he lost an AK.Lied on admin sit.

To be honest Greek, this isnt a valid reason, i DID not break NLR and there was no evidence to prove it, I made a Abuse thread on you due to your actions towards me, and you say im not fit for a teacher.

+ support absolutely destroyed me in a rap battle. Couldn't want more in a teacher
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yogi Bear's post:
  • Apollo
+Support such an amazing and funny guy!
Many Regards,

[Image: IjgR02I.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Velsar's post:
  • Apollo
Update, i now have 8 Hours

You understand the gamemode and rules very well.

However, i will have to be Neutral until i see you on the server for longer, and a change in your attitude.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
Neutral.
Your recent ban is making this a difficult thing to support.

However, in general, you have a good understanding of the rules and tend to help people out quite a bit.
Regards,
Adam
ex-Server Developer
[Image: gyhi7a9.png]