Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UBR GreekAssassin
Your Name:[FC:RP] GreekAssassin222

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:83546047

Your BanID:IDK never banned

Banned by:IDK cuz i was never banned on the server.jsut my rank revolked for a week.

Reasson:UBR Accepted:http://www.firstclassroleplay.net/showthread.php?tid=151&pid=840#pid840 Player Disrespect

Involved:Me Georgyy and Apollo.

Why we should unban you:Well, my role as teacher is to help people on the server.According to the teacher rules, my attitude must be friendly and not disrespectful.Well, yeah, i aggree i disrespect him BUT NOT ON FORUMS OR IN-GAME, i did it on steam, a private program to buy games.So steam has no connection with the server.I can f*ck around with people on steam and do sh*t.There is not conenction Steam-Server.As all or at least most of staff have seen(Please staff who saw me helping to report it down.)i am the only guy who is responding in /help calls and i am really active+friendly to the server.I dont think that i should be banned for a day and my rank revolked for a week because i said FUCK YOU on steam, a private program.
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
Note:This isn't about the Ban as i was never banned, it is about my teacher rank which got revolked for a week.
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

You may have said it on steam which is a "private program" but you are still a teacher on our services which give you NO right to go and disrespect players like that. Teachers should know better, Hence why they're teachers. You had a choice to say those things, you did not have to but you did. Now you need to face the consequences.
[Image: qr4ETQI.png]
sorry mate i love you and all but you cannot put rank revolked on the UBR request.
[Image: 5e54ba268de94536baf80efecae4b82c.png]
All users can post things about me good or bad.
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

(10-11-2016, 04:40 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: All users can post things about me good or bad.

All users can't not post, good or bad since they are. It involved, it's the UBR rule your're trying to remove on here 

As in UBR, you disrespected a player based off a situation of the server

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
But still, steam has to do nothing about the server or forums that i have to be kind and friendly.I just talked about an in game situation it still a private program and has no connection with the server or website i just talked about IG sit on steam that's all.
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

(10-11-2016, 05:54 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: But still, steam has to do nothing about the server or forums that i have to be kind and friendly.I just talked about an in game situation it still a private program and has no connection with the server or website i just talked about IG  sit on steam that's all.

Even if it has nothing to do with the server. We want people in the teacher team who are cool, calm and collected and dont flip at the flick of the finger. 

And im afraid this is a prime example of being aggressive. There was no need for this sort of communication between you and him.

As a teacher you need to be friendly and feel approachable and im sorry if you said this to people on steam or wherever and the word spreads no one would feel comfortable approaching you.

And you would like a bad person in general and then if you was seen as a teacher on the server it would then give the server a bad reputation so you deserve the punishment.

Use this time wisely and get your act together.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
(10-11-2016, 06:09 AM)Perqe Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 05:54 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: But still, steam has to do nothing about the server or forums that i have to be kind and friendly.I just talked about an in game situation it still a private program and has no connection with the server or website i just talked about IG  sit on steam that's all.

Even if it has nothing to do with the server. We want people in the teacher team who are cool, calm and collected and dont flip at the flick of the finger. 

And im afraid this is a prime example of being aggressive. There was no need for this sort of communication between you and him.

As a teacher you need to be friendly and feel approachable and im sorry if you said this to people on steam or wherever and the word spreads no one would feel comfortable approaching you.

And you would like a bad person in general and then if you was seen as a teacher on the server it would then give the server a bad reputation so you deserve the punishment.

Use this time wisely and get your act together.
--INVOLVED-- 
Listen Greek, your behavior towards me was out of context and is very unexpected, your lucky it wasn't a full demotion

[Image: 6mVjBPe.png]
It does not matter that it was not ingame. You are NOT teacher material if you are talking like that. This is just showing that you want the rank, just to have the rank