Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused About My Ban
Just because you see something happening in OOC does not mean you can come in (uninvited) and start shooting and trying to ruin the fun.
You were being a smart ass that is why i became aggressive and banned you.
Next time if you cannot handle a ban, then don't come and break the rules and then act like the victim.
You were In character and started shooting randomly, That is Fail rp. That already was a reason to get blacklisted or banned.
Be thankful i was nice enough to tell you to stop.
Also, you abusing is clearly against the rules, so let's bring that back up.
https://gyazo.com/d4eadc382c253ec81e13fb6fcbcb1dcc

[Image: 6mVjBPe.png]
were we killing eachother?
no. We were Messing with an NPC.
Look at number 2 of that link. There is evidence that you did this. And number 5 you did this too. And 11 you are breaking these rules, just to abuse your powers. I could go on....

Also, you say I was uninvited, yet you where somewhere which wasn't blocked off, never announced, and my 'Girlfriend' was never invited but she was still able to watch along.

So stop making up silly things and lies In order for you to look like you did nothing wrong

Theres a difference between laughing along and running in there and start shooting everywhere trying to ruin it.
(10-12-2016, 02:57 AM)Georgy Wrote: Theres a difference between laughing along and running in there and start shooting everywhere trying to ruin it.

Ruin? At no point did i ruin your little 'abuse' You punched me IC so i responded IC. You need to stop making little things up Georgy.

And you need to be a fucking man and own up to what you did.
(10-12-2016, 03:42 AM)Georgy Wrote: And you need to be a fucking man and own up to what you did.

So your insulting me even more now. I take that to offence, by any means is this related, Adam said stop posting if its not relevant, this isnt