Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgy
Please note: This isn't a hate thread but more of a discussion thread. Please refrain from giving hate comments in this post, but keep this as a discussion. Thank you.

Zambie

Okay, hello First Class Community.

I'm mainly here to talk about georgy, and I will keep it as plain as I can.
Please note I do not have any hate on him, as he is a good kid. However, this is why:

Section 1: The actual promotion itself.

I personally find this promotion invalid mainly for the following reason: He skipped through the ranking system
What I mean by this, is that as like most Staff Members, you start off as Moderator, and you go through the ranking systems from Moderator to Administrator, Administrator to Supervising Administrator.

Georgy completely skipped through ALL of them ranks straight to SA. I don't find this valid, as just because he has experience from his own community, doesn't mean that he should skip through it. For all you know, he could be here just for the high rank. You'd usually put him as Moderator as with anyone else and then promote him from the Staff Teams vote.
People have experience, I have experience in being a Staff Member. However, that doesn't change us from being a Moderator first.

It almost sounds like favouritism. And that's something you wouldn't want in a community like this.

Section 2: His immaturity whilst in the servers

Yes, I know this happens with a couple other staff members too.
I've seen multiple Staff Members mess about with the player model feature, and in one case, I saw this:
[Image: 43C8BC96B1560A9A4488A658A06EA2E742565520]

The player model feature is mainly there to increase roleplay, in no means is it meant to be used for 'fun'.
An example of this would be:

The S.W.A.T. Team needed to be dressed in the Blue uniform for a specific operation. If they used full black they'd be more easily exposed. They contact an administrator, where they set the player models to the old S.R.U Models.
Administrators shouldn't use Head crabs for fun. In my eyes this is classed as abuse.

Secondly, is that if you were to have a 'Staff Place', then you should've done it on the roof.
Apollo was role playing and as he was in a RPing area, he kept it IC as he was meant to do.
Your way of punching him to tell him to leave I find was very unorthodox. And if it was me, I would've kept it IC.

I will add more later on, as I've got to go for a lil' while. Peace.
Kind regards,
[Image: vvsPXMo.jpg]

Ex-Contributor
You don't have to find anything valid.
You keep acting as if YOU make the rules or the decisions. He decided to Promote me to the rank so i do not see why you have to argue with it.
You also don't pick where WE do our stuff. If the server is empty and we want to try out commands away from peoples role play i don't see why you should have an issue.
As long as we are out of character and are not abusing it then you should not be crying about it. How about you join the server and then make claims instead of talking trash without even playing on the servers.
you dont have a word about that, why you so care that georgy promoted do you know the reason for that?.
im share that you dont no.
[Image: 5e54ba268de94536baf80efecae4b82c.png]
(10-12-2016, 03:06 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote:
Please note: This isn't a hate thread but more of a discussion thread. Please refrain from giving hate comments in this post, but keep this as a discussion. Thank you.

Zambie

Okay, hello First Class Community.

I'm mainly here to talk about georgy, and I will keep it as plain as I can.
Please note I do not have any hate on him, as he is a good kid. However, this is why:

Section 1: The actual promotion itself.

I personally find this promotion invalid mainly for the following reason: He skipped through the ranking system
What I mean by this, is that as like most Staff Members, you start off as Moderator, and you go through the ranking systems from Moderator to Administrator, Administrator to Supervising Administrator.

Georgy completely skipped through ALL of them ranks straight to SA. I don't find this valid, as just because he has experience from his own community, doesn't mean that he should skip through it. For all you know, he could be here just for the high rank. You'd usually put him as Moderator as with anyone else and then promote him from the Staff Teams vote.
People have experience, I have experience in being a Staff Member. However, that doesn't change us from being a Moderator first.

It almost sounds like favouritism. And that's something you wouldn't want in a community like this.

Section 2: His immaturity whilst in the servers

Yes, I know this happens with a couple other staff members too.
I've seen multiple Staff Members mess about with the player model feature, and in one case, I saw this:
[Image: 43C8BC96B1560A9A4488A658A06EA2E742565520]

The player model feature is mainly there to increase roleplay, in no means is it meant to be used for 'fun'.
An example of this would be:

The S.W.A.T. Team needed to be dressed in the Blue uniform for a specific operation. If they used full black they'd be more easily exposed. They contact an administrator, where they set the player models to the old S.R.U Models.
Administrators shouldn't use Head crabs for fun. In my eyes this is classed as abuse.

Secondly, is that if you were to have a 'Staff Place', then you should've done it on the roof.
Apollo was role playing and as he was in a RPing area, he kept it IC as he was meant to do.
Your way of punching him to tell him to leave I find was very unorthodox. And if it was me, I would've kept it IC.

I will add more later on, as I've got to go for a lil' while. Peace.

I agree with Zambie here, people are forgetting the fact that this is technically abuse. And need to see and notice the bad and good sides of this behavior.

[Image: 6mVjBPe.png]
Don't worry Apollo. Next time you and your buddy Yogi are having "fun" by shooting at each other cause you are friends, i won't let it slip and do my job.
(10-12-2016, 03:35 AM)Georgy Wrote: Don't worry Apollo. Next time you and your buddy Yogi are having "fun" by shooting at each other cause you are friends, i won't let it slip and do my job.

Are you accusing me of something i didn't do? Wow thats low, especially from a ''Superadmin''

Keep insulting me and ill show you how low i can be. This may be a discussion thread but you are pushing it.
1 and only warning.
(10-12-2016, 03:45 AM)Georgy Wrote: Keep insulting me and ill show you how low i can be. This may be a discussion thread but you are pushing it.
1 and only warning.

I have not insulted you at all. Your trying to find a way to punish me. And is that a threat?

Pretty much.
you better show some respect.
How old are you? Not trying to be mean but just cause you are not staff you are complaining.
[-] The following 2 users Like FAYD's post:
  • Georgy, xFlash