Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just found this funny
[Image: ce3ec31aa223f51f2aeab1cdddae2c56.png]

I was being sarcastic yet FAYD and Georgy didn't realised and liked my post. Maybe I wasn't clear enough idk. I think it's pretty obvious though when I say "To be honest I think the reason...". I think you 2 should unlike my post because you both look like idiots lmao
[-] The following 4 users Like Raven's post:
  • FAYD, Georgy, Hunter, officialsagamer
They're trolling you.
Regards,
Adam
ex-Server Developer
[Image: gyhi7a9.png]
Raven you got trolled...
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
Yeah they weren't in the first post though. They honestly though I was on their side. Just because they like my post doesnt mean they are trolling me. Its just a bit of banta
Best Regards,
[Image: f2ccf138691d33b0c9efbdb88c815ee8.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Raven's post:
  • officialsagamer
Georgy and FAYD doing work.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
alright.
Just because i like your post does not mean i think your in my side. we don't need you to be on our side. there is no sides.
Why is every post you guys are making is just trying to start flame wars? Just leave the dam subject alone.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Hunter
(10-14-2016, 01:02 AM)Georgy Wrote: alright.
Just because i like your post does not mean i think your in my side. we don't need you to be on our side. there is no sides.
Why is every post you guys are making is just trying to start flame wars? Just leave the dam subject alone.

Probably nothing better to do.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Perqe's post:
  • Hunter
At the start of this post my intentions weren't to start a flame war, from all the posts I've seen which have resulted in a flame war you have been involved and it's because of things like this, you get offended by a little joke. You just need to chill out and laugh it off once in a while. You don't need to defend yourself when no one has anything against you.

I don't want this thread to result in a flame war, so if you feel it might end in a flame war just lock it right now because I cant be bothered to argue with someone about a stupid post. It was supposed to be a joke but everyone just took it so seriously...
Best Regards,

[-] The following 2 users Like Raven's post:
  • officialsagamer, Velsar
no.
not defending myself i'm telling you what happened. and since i know how threads can take turns to bad i try to calm everything down before it happens.
Quote:Why is every post you guys are making is just trying to start flame wars? Just leave the dam subject alone.

Right because that's how to calm a thread down isn't it?
Best Regards,