Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song Suggestion / Request
Title of Suggestion: A song request.

Description: Basically a classic, musical but also exciting for when you join the servers: The music I've chosen was one of my favourites, and it gives you a feeling of Passive RP yet Aggressive RP at the same time. 

Why: As said above, it gives you a feeling of Passive RP yet Aggressive RP at the same time, with a slight touch of excitement and apprehensive movements. 

It's also different to the current 'Modern' music we have now, with lyrics, its just a change, a nice one, at least.
Kind regards,
[Image: vvsPXMo.jpg]

Ex-Contributor
There is already a list of music which plays when you join the server.

(10-14-2016, 07:56 AM)Raven Wrote: Thank's Rossi, I would just like to add, the loading screen plays music through the game. If you don't hear any music then it's because you don't have flash installed.

If you want to install flash to listen to the playlist while loading in, follow the instructions:
1) Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
2) Select your operating system
3) Select the PPAPI version of flash
4) Install Flash
5) Restart Steam

Of course if you don't want the music then you don't have to install flash.

If you have any song requests than feel free to PM me since I host the loading screen.
Here is a list of all the songs currently on the loading screen: http://www.klsmith.me/public/firstclass/music/

But for the song you suggested I'm going to have to -Support because the songs are played in a playlist therefore it would be random whichever song you get. Most of the songs currently added are remixes of popular songs. I don't think it would fit in.
Best Regards,
[Image: f2ccf138691d33b0c9efbdb88c815ee8.gif]

(10-17-2016, 09:17 AM)Raven Wrote: There is already a list of music which plays when you join the server.

(10-14-2016, 07:56 AM)Raven Wrote: Thank's Rossi, I would just like to add, the loading screen plays music through the game. If you don't hear any music then it's because you don't have flash installed.

If you want to install flash to listen to the playlist while loading in, follow the instructions:
1) Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
2) Select your operating system
3) Select the PPAPI version of flash
4) Install Flash
5) Restart Steam

Of course if you don't want the music then you don't have to install flash.

If you have any song requests than feel free to PM me since I host the loading screen.
Here is a list of all the songs currently on the loading screen: http://www.klsmith.me/public/firstclass/music/

But for the song you suggested I'm going to have to -Support because the songs are played in a playlist therefore it would be random whichever song you get. Most of the songs currently added are remixes of popular songs. I don't think it would fit in.

I believe that he is trying to ask for a new set of music.

OT: Neutral.
Kindest Regards:

Sours
Community Member
+support
--Signature Removed, Too big.--
Massive +Support

This music is really fitting.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Perqe's post:
  • Zambie ^‿^
(10-17-2016, 09:17 AM)Raven Wrote: There is already a list of music which plays when you join the server.

(10-14-2016, 07:56 AM)Raven Wrote: -SNIP

I understand this, however, 
Quote:Most of the songs currently added are remixes of popular songs.

I understand that these are remixes of Popular Songs, however I don't feel like it fits in with the theme of First Class, it almost gives you the impression that its a childish community, as its remix versions of songs. It.. it feels weird.

If it had jazz, it sort of sounds more formal, and more adult like in this scenario. It sounds nicer in all types of jazz, and personally I fucking love it.
Kind regards,
[Image: vvsPXMo.jpg]

Ex-Contributor
(10-18-2016, 01:04 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote:

(10-14-2016, 07:56 AM)Raven Wrote: -SNIP

I understand this, however, 
Quote:Most of the songs currently added are remixes of popular songs.

I understand that these are remixes of Popular Songs, however I don't feel like it fits in with the theme of First Class, it almost gives you the impression that its a childish community, as its remix versions of songs. It.. it feels weird.

If it had jazz, it sort of sounds more formal, and more adult like in this scenario. It sounds nicer in all types of jazz, and personally I fucking love it.

The only reason that the popular songs are remixed is so that they are copyright free. I don't really like the song you suggested because I think its a bit over the top. But smooth jazz would be a reasonable suggestion and I wouldn't have a problem with that. Changing my -Support to Neutral
Best Regards,
[Image: f2ccf138691d33b0c9efbdb88c815ee8.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Raven's post:
  • Velsar
-Support

The song there is good for now.
[Image: Community_Member.png]
Denied

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]