Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyProfile removed.
A bunch of bugs have been coming from MyProfile, including a bug not allowing us to edit usergroups.

Thus, we have removed the extremely outdated plugin.

Regards,
Adam
Regards,
Adam
ex-Server Developer
[Image: gyhi7a9.png]
I believe it has also created a few more problems whilst removing it. For example, we've lost the favicon.png and the logo.png has been replaced with MyBB.
Kind regards,
[Image: vvsPXMo.jpg]

Ex-Contributor
(10-18-2016, 07:09 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: I believe it has also created a few more problems whilst removing it. For example, we've lost the favicon.png and the logo.png has been replaced with MyBB.

No that was something I think Rossi did today. I'm gonna look back at the logs and find out what changed and revert them.
Regards,
Adam
ex-Server Developer
[-] The following 1 user Likes Adam James's post:
  • Zambie ^‿^
Your able to fix the bugs, I also wouldnt say that MyProfile was causing issues with editing user groups, I haven't had any issues with that in the past. I'd more say this is down to lack of knowledge and an incorrectly set up plugin.

Or worse incorrect permissions, Adam has previous of doing that lol
(10-20-2016, 08:10 PM)*M* Wrote: Your able to fix the bugs, I also wouldnt say that MyProfile was causing issues with editing user groups, I haven't had any issues with that in the past. I'd more say this is down to lack of knowledge and an incorrectly set up plugin.

Or worse incorrect permissions, Adam has previous of doing that lol

Honestly if you are going to just edit your post to insult me, why even edit it lmao.

https://gyazo.com/4c7eeba94e81c98939c4e11c6a6d5531
Regards,
Adam
ex-Server Developer
Adam is one of the best developers, he set up the whole server and website.I dont think that he removed his profile.There is no point on doing that.
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
(10-20-2016, 11:02 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Adam is one of the best developers, he set up the whole server and website.I dont think that he removed his profile.There is no point on doing that.

Noble created the theme and everything, but Adam did do the plugins

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Adam James, GreekAssassin