Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Front Page!
Hello community,

After a couple of days of development without raveN, I have created a front page!

The front page contains 3 links to the Forums, Updates and Rules. The page also contains information about our community which would be really helpful to newcomers. 

The page was made using bootstrap and I customised the theme quite a lot to get it to where it is now.

There will be more updates to come onto the page gradually. I hope you enjoy!

Hunter
Looks great mate keep it up
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Perqe's post:
  • Hunter
Amazing job

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • Hunter
wow hunter good job!
[Image: 5e54ba268de94536baf80efecae4b82c.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes xFlash's post:
  • Hunter
Good job!
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]
Nice man!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Hunter
Quote:After a couple of days of development without raveN, I have created a front page!
That wasn't needed.
Many Regards,

[Image: IjgR02I.png]
Look Velsar, it's my thread. You may disagree with what I put but you could of just PM'ed me that. No need to try and start an argument on here. If you want to carry on the conversation, PM me.
[Image: qr4ETQI.png]
(12-06-2016, 03:02 AM)JFreak Wrote: Look Velsar, it's my thread. You may disagree with what I put but you could of just PM'ed me that. No need to try and start an argument on here. If you want to carry on the conversation, PM me.
Im not really trying to start an Argument its just a bit rude saying what you put. Your the one provoking raveN which will cause an argument, so in fact your the one causing the argument Im just telling you to watch what you say before posting as its quite rude.
Many Regards,

[Image: .eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBChQpuQ5CgOaUEavy43O7...height=843]Thats quite easy to make you should atleast put some effort into it as you've only added pictures and text which is like a 5 minute job, try and make something which is better than this:

https://limelightgaming.net/
Many Regards,