Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Progress
Hello Everyone,

We've been making good progress with the server, it is now striped down, no cars or anything is on the server right now. New cars and weapons will be placed in and set on fastdl and content packs, there should be no more errors or problems with this anymore.

The big updates that were promised are still going to be worked on the test server until we've got everything sorted out. There will be no difference when you log on, just new cars and guns. 

You still have your inventory, money, hours and everything else before we closed it down.

I would say it's safe to assume you can play on the server within 2-3 days

Updated: Vehicles

Bus:
[Image: YkYY4SM.jpg]
[Image: FpKY5SS.jpg]
[Image: fyRC7m6.jpg]

Sneak peak on some new cars being added, still go more to add tomorrow, content pack will be out and no errors, floating cars or anything will be a problem
[Image: nuvlepk.jpg]

Note*  Everything that will be showed will be on the live server, screenshots will not be from single player, pictures are what you will have on here

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Darkside, Falc, Hunter, NightHawkd
Smile
Updated

[-] The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • Darkside
Yayyyyy
[Image: 5e54ba268de94536baf80efecae4b82c.png]
Updated:

[Image: 0unOdKR.jpg]

Quick question are we still using madcow?
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
(12-16-2016, 01:52 AM)Perqe Wrote: Quick question are we still using madcow?

Government have CW.20

We will have madcow for the time being

(12-16-2016, 03:34 AM)Rossi Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 01:52 AM)Perqe Wrote: Quick question are we still using madcow?

Government have CW.20

We will have madcow for the time being

Would it be possible for a poll to be made. I feel keeping the weapons as madcow is a must, they are simple and have no faults. They could do with some buffs on fore say the AWP. However all in all i think they are better than CW 2.0.

Keeping the weapons as they are now half Madcow half CW2.0 creates an unfair balance as the CW2.0 kill really fast as Madcow dont, they show peoples ability to survive using medkits i.e.

Like i said a poll would be nice as it isnt just my opinion what counts its everyones and im open to hear them.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
madcow weapons will keep more players, they include skill and a hierarchy when it comes to being good at using them, any kid can easily drop somebody with 3 good shots with a CW2.0 AK47
[Image: 2826f3a64c68b55894dfe728acaf1b54.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ezekiel's post:
  • Hunter
Quote:Would it be possible for a poll to be made. I feel keeping the weapons as madcow is a must, they are simple and have no faults. They could do with some buffs on fore say the AWP. However all in all i think they are better than CW 2.0.

Keeping the weapons as they are now half Madcow half CW2.0 creates an unfair balance as the CW2.0 kill really fast as Madcow dont, they show peoples ability to survive using medkits i.e.

Like i said a poll would be nice as it isnt just my opinion what counts its everyones and im open to hear them.
CW 2.0 is buggy and "too realistic" to say the least. I would prefer Madcow for now imo.