Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roleplay rewards.
Title of Suggestion: Role play rewards

Description: Reward a player or their effort in role playing as a certain job.

Why:I think this would be cool as it would encourage people to do all types of role play every now and then. For example as a Police Officer if you have received 3 RPP for a certain Police role play and have like 200 hours in the job played you should be rewarded with something like an exclusive police vehicle or police skin to stand out from the rest. Also if they ever needed help they would see that car or skin and automatically think he's got this and that he will know the ins and outs of the RP lets ask him for help and what i should and shouldn't be doing. This would take an extra job of the peoples hands and make the server more rewarding for the players instead them having to buy everything. What i mean by this is they like Police roleplay you dont get as much money as every other job because you cant contra or pick up the guns of the people you have killed and sell or keep. So i think this would balance the rewards in what players would get by actively playing on the server.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
I like it, but for knowing the ins and outs cant a teacher tell them?
(08-29-2016, 01:21 AM)FAYD Wrote: I like it, but for knowing the ins and outs cant a teacher tell them?

Yes a teacher could however, that wasnt the point i was trying to make. I was just saying that these will make those players look more experienced and players could look to these for advice or help. Also, it would be quicker the player to speak to these for help and it could also set up a mini RP with cadets. For example the police officer with experience will stand out and they could go to him whenever needed so it isnt just a case of OOC its also IC.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
+ Support
+support
[Image: qr4ETQI.png]
Is this not just RPP?

[Image: 6mVjBPe.png]
(09-03-2016, 01:42 AM)Apollo Wrote: Is this not just RPP?

No its being rewarded with not just an RPP or fun. If you have so many hours as that job and RPP's from that job you will be rewarded making you stand out from the rest making youralef look more unique and thus this people will see these and this could set them off into many new RP's or even to help the new officers out for example.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
+support
Regards,
Adam
ex-Server Developer
[Image: gyhi7a9.png]
perqe i dont have something to say, cus alll your ideas are just perfact for a better RP in or server.
Big +support
[Image: 5e54ba268de94536baf80efecae4b82c.png]
(09-04-2016, 02:20 AM)xFlash Wrote: perqe i dont have something to say, cus alll your ideas are just perfact for a better RP in or server.
Big +support

Thank you!
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator