Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needs more to it for it to be enjoyable.
Title of Suggestion: Presidential RP - Needs more to it for it to be enjoyable.

Description: Well i think on the server a President roleplay needs a little bit more to it.

Why: For example there should be an election system which allows people to elect a new president if voted by the players to be a bad leader people should run for president over an hour time limit. They could talk about whatever they feel like needs changing or what they will add. Also, if many people disagree with the President they should be able to protest and if treated badly get aggressive in some way acceptable. For example you couldnt just pull out an AK-47 and start to wipe the street clean of the Government. But i think having some melee weapon could be acceptable or even throw able weapons like bricks if possible?

In my opinion, this is highly needed because President roleplay is hardly changed and needs a revamp and to also add more element of roleplay to that specific job.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
+Support
[Image: qr4ETQI.png]
+Support

I like the idea, however making an election system that does not look as DarkRPish, then it will be great

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
Well, when i mean Election i mean the people up for election will gather and speak about their ideas. After the people have spoken the people will decide who they want to be their leader and vote. Person with the highest amount of votes is in line of being the next president.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
(08-29-2016, 02:08 PM)Perqe Wrote: Well, when i mean Election i mean the people up for election will gather and speak about their ideas. After the people have spoken the people will decide who they want to be their leader and vote. Person with the highest amount of votes is in line of being the next president.

Good thinking, but you would have to think if there is only 10 people on, or anything like that. This could be great, but goes out of the way semi-serious, to being serious. Maybe it could kill someones hopes of having that presidentialRP because they never get choosen

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
(08-29-2016, 02:11 PM)Rossi Wrote: Good thinking, but you would have to think if there is only 10 people on, or anything like that. This could be great, but goes out of the way semi-serious, to being serious. Maybe it could kill someones hopes of having that presidentialRP because they never get choosen

True, I never thought of this aspect.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
+Support
It should be hard to become President and a President should know how their people feel about em
+support, another good idea Smile
[Image: 5e54ba268de94536baf80efecae4b82c.png]
+support

80% of the suggestions are yours.Contragz Perqe!
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
(09-05-2016, 08:01 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: +support

80% of the suggestions are yours.Contragz Perqe!

Thank you!

I try my best.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator