Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The weapons
Title of Suggestion:Weapons For The Server.

Description: Same weapons as CS:S Just reskinned to look amazing and realistic.

Why: [b][b]We all know FL use the CS:S Weapons, which look like complete and utter crap Sad
So, there CS:S Alternatives look more realistic and so much better, they also have better sounds and a more realistic damage.[/b]

[/b]

[Image: 6mVjBPe.png]
(09-03-2016, 07:58 AM)Apollo Wrote: Title of Suggestion:Weapons For The Server.

Description: Same weapons as CS:S Just reskinned to look amazing and realistic.

Why: [b][b]We all know FL use the CS:S Weapons, which look like complete and utter crap Sad
So, there CS:S Alternatives look more realistic and so much better, they also have better sounds and a more realistic damage.[/b]

[/b]

These guns are original and do not look crap. They are how every gun first were made and evolved. The guns are fine besides the awp damage. If you are a good shooter these are the perfect weapons to use. The system that comes with these weapons (madcow i believe) is very simple there are the guns and then the ammo very simple and user friendly for new players. 

Also, the weapons are balanced for first and thrid person users which makes me realise it would be stupid to change them.
The guns in my opinion should stay  as FS is a really poor gun pack and madcow is the most simple one it, doesnt have attachments which cost stupid amounts of money. Also the guns are not that hard to use to new players. The weapons are also very stable.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
Well said, Perqe
I am talking about the old CS weapons. The ones that do not really have much detail and realism, but the new pax CS:S Alterantives have great in depth detail, making the guns look realistic

(09-03-2016, 09:55 PM)Apollo Wrote: I am talking about the old CS weapons. The ones that do not really have much detail and realism, but the new pax CS:S Alterantives have great in depth detail, making the guns look realistic

The ones you are talking about are the ones we are also.
The weapons are fine in my opinion. The weapons look like the actually weapon there isnt any bugs with them they are all working fine and also very simple to use.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
So you would rather have weapons that look terrible? Instead of the SAME weapons, but re-skinned in better quality and gives a realistic feel.

CSS alt weapons are not the same. We use mad cow weapons. Not CSS. CSS alt weapons are actually complete shit. So I'm gonna have to -support.
Regards,
Adam
ex-Server Developer
[Image: gyhi7a9.png]
I thought you where using CS:S Not mad cow. Close thread please.

Weapons have not been decided with the staff team yet, but we're most likely going to use CW.2

Thread Closed

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]