Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To enhance police roleplay and communication between the force.
Title of Suggestion: To enhance police roleplay and communication between the force.

Description: Add spike strips and a voice radio to the police force.

Why: This will enhance the roleplay to make it feel like you are in a real police force. I have many points which i will list in how this could make the police roleplay much more developed and realistic.

1. Police chases go on way to long, and end when someone crashes, there's not RP in that. It is like a bad ending to a fiml you payed for you wanting something to happen after that which leads on making it an RP.

2. It slows down the car enough to get the person under fearRP. Instead of the driver stopping when the officer gets out drive away and then this leads to the officer later killing him/her.

3. The voice radio will allow the police force to communicate and play at the same time efficiently but this will also make it faster and more realistic. Using voice radio will make pursuits more lively and more lively you will have to have a good communicating team to help scatter your force to form a roadblock or even place spike strips to stop the suspect. This to me would make the police force look more realistic and more enthusiastic.

With everything there will be negatives thus why certain negatives can be missed.

1. Distance command, you can only place 10 feet from a car or farther 

2. Instead of a toolkit, there should be a tire kit that only cost around $250.00

Also i think the player should have to have a certain amount of RPP's maybe 5-10 i think this is a fair amount to give back to players. Because if it was like 20 that would be stupid as it helps enhance roleplay but only for one job. For say the Bus could be used as a Bus RP, a tour RP and so on. However this spike strip will only be for the police force.

Links: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=421322805 
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
+Support on the spike strips

Neutral on the voice radio as in for now, maybe later down the road

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
(09-04-2016, 08:06 AM)Rossi Wrote: +Support on the spike strips

Neutral on the voice radio as in for now, maybe later down the road

Agreed, there are other things that needs to be done but the voice radio does need to be added at some stage!

Thanks for your input!
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
+Support for Voice radio. I don't like the spike stripes as good as they can be people can abuse them
(09-04-2016, 08:18 AM)FAYD Wrote: +Support for Voice radio. I don't like the spike stripes as good as they can be people can abuse them

And if people abused its the Administrators who will step in.

With something like this there will be restrictions with what you can do. You wouldn't be allowed to run around placing them everywhere because that will be stupid. Also if someone abused them they would obviously will be punishments maybe a RPP removal or blacklist and maybe a ban.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
+support
Regards,
Adam
ex-Server Developer
[Image: gyhi7a9.png]
+Support
+ Support.
A radio system would be great to have in the server. Good suggestion, easier way to contact other police forces without having to your /radio

[Image: 6mVjBPe.png]
+support.

Awesome idea!
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
Approved

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]