Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drone
[Image: 93LStEn.jpg]
Title of Suggestion: Drones!

Description: It is a simple camera drone that allows you to have more freedom in your RP or even something you can just fly around with, with a group of friends

Why: It can increase the RP around here, can open up a new job (FAA) or be used for secret missions preformed by the police, or even used as "Eyes in the sky" .. An officer can change his job to drone pilot and keep a look out like a police helicopter would. Those are my suggestions on what to do with it, use your imagination!

Player damage when hit will be removed

However, there will be some new rules for these that will be announced if approved.

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
This is a really great idea. You could also be a citizen just travelling to the lake to get a better view.

Massive +Support
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
I always wanted to spy people!

+SUPPORT
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
+support.
Kindest Regards:

Sours
Community Member
+Support
[Image: qr4ETQI.png]
-Support
Great idea and all. But I wouldn't like the fact that half the server are flying round in drones. Minges could mess with them and abuse them.

[Image: 6mVjBPe.png]
Apollo,

Hello, I do believe that there will or at least should be vast restrictions on them, these changing from reward points and money the user will have. These points and money should be placed at a high cost to prevent the usage of abuse and mingy behaviour. As Rossi does state:

"there will be some new rules for these that will be announced if approved" - Rossi, 2k16
Kindest Regards:

Sours
Community Member
Just. It's too dakrrp. To many darkrp servers have them

[Image: 6mVjBPe.png]
(09-07-2016, 02:45 AM)Apollo Wrote: Just. It's too dakrrp. To many darkrp servers have them

I can see where you're coming from, has me second guessing because there might be a ton of them in the city, annoying everyone

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
If they are gonna be expensive tre will be not ton ofmthem.
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-