-support
Regards,
Adam
ex-Server Developer
[Image: gyhi7a9.png]
Just keep with cars xD

[Image: 6mVjBPe.png]
(09-08-2016, 02:44 AM)Apollo Wrote: Just keep with cars xD

It has nothing to do with cars. Cars are transport, this is for people to explore and this will only open up brand new RP's no other community's have. Want to be unique and stand out and start taking risks. 

It isnt hard to take it out if its actually a pile of shit. So put it in add some fine lines and restrictions.

Its simple:
-RPP limit (maybe 10 or 15)
-Add new rules and thin lining on what you can do
-If you piss about with it abusing it simple blacklist and when they have 5 or so or are common offenders start giving out bans.

If we dont take risks its a joke and stupid. And for the people saying people will only minge, maybe you don't know that thing called administrators and its there job to stop these people and if they dont they shall be gone simple.

If this doesnt go through im sorry but its utterly stupid. It can only come down the minge side of things which people have a job to deal with simple. 

This is everything to it please reply with common sense not some "What do you mean?". Like read it carefully and reply with some grown up sense.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
(09-07-2016, 11:31 AM)Rossi Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 02:45 AM)Apollo Wrote: Just. It's too dakrrp. To many darkrp servers have them

I can see where you're coming from, has me second guessing because there might be a ton of them in the city, annoying everyone

Please thing straight and positive, if there is a problem fix it dont just give up add a high limit of RPP like 15 simple...
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
(09-08-2016, 06:00 AM)Perqe Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 11:31 AM)Rossi Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 02:45 AM)Apollo Wrote: Just. It's too dakrrp. To many darkrp servers have them

I can see where you're coming from, has me second guessing because there might be a ton of them in the city, annoying everyone

Please thing straight and positive, if there is a problem fix it dont just give up add a high limit of RPP like 15 simple...

This! And you can even make it expensive as well.
Kindest Regards:

Sours
Community Member
I aggree but 15 rpp are a lot of rpps.
What about 7?
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
(09-08-2016, 07:50 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: I aggree but 15 rpp are a lot of rpps.
What about 7?

15 isnt that much considering the amount people have. If you want it so bad you will grind passive RP to get it.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
That's true PerqeBig Grin
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
Currently being discussed, we'll get an answer shortly

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
Approved

New rules will be in place soon