Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yacht
Ever wanted a private yacht to yourself?

[Image: SGxftYf.jpg]

[Image: 7XSXVXW.jpg]

[b]Title of Suggestion: Yacht
[/b]

Description: Placed into the lake that will allow you to have late night parties!

[b]Why: Why not? It's a big lake full of nothing, it would be nice to have something that you can enjoy, or even bring the love of your life out to[/b]

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
+Support
I want a yacht
+Support

This would be very Cool however on V4b there isnt much to do with it besides sit in a lake?
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
(09-04-2016, 08:18 AM)Perqe Wrote: +Support

This would be very Cool however on V4b there isnt much to do with it besides sit in a lake?

There is no other good roleplaying map that has a large amount of water, along with a lot of land

(09-04-2016, 08:21 AM)Rossi Wrote:

There is no other good roleplaying map that has a large amount of water, along with a lot of land

Ah, i see atleast its another item for us to use and roleplay with however will it be one Yacht or multiple because seeing the same yacht could be boring however, its still something new and would be very cool to use. Also this make people use the lake not just for fishing but also for other needs.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
(09-04-2016, 08:26 AM)Perqe Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 08:21 AM)Rossi Wrote:

Ah, i see atleast its another item for us to use and roleplay with however will it be one Yacht or multiple because seeing the same yacht could be boring however, its still something new and would be very cool to use. Also this make people use the lake not just for fishing but also for other needs.

Well, there would not be a problem with seeing multiple yachts in lake at once, because they will be pretty expensive, we're talking more than 2 million

Hell yes! This would be such a great asset to add, separating the Low class from the First class.

[Image: 6mVjBPe.png]
+support, i have to get the yacht for my gangsta rp Smile
[Image: 5e54ba268de94536baf80efecae4b82c.png]
+support

Gonna have to contrafarm for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of times!
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
Approved