Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syria conflict: IS claims wave of bombings that kills dozens
Syria conflict: IS claims wave of bombings that kills dozens

At least 40 people have been killed in bombings in mainly government-held areas of Syria, state media report. 

Four attacks took place within an hour of each other in Tartous, Homs and in a western suburb of Damascus, with one in Hassakeh, dominated by Kurdish forces. 

The deadliest incident was outside Tartous, home to a Russian naval base and in the heartland of President Bashar al-Assad's Alawite sect. 

The Islamic State (IS) group said it was behind the attacks.

[Image: _91028987_mediaitem91028672.jpg]

Rest in peace to those who have lost their lives.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37274240
Kindest Regards:

Sours
Community Member
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sours's post:
  • Rossi
All these bombings now in days....

It's ashamed that people do this and feel accomplished

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]
It is however, In the end. Shit happens.

It's pretty bad that people think this is alright however, it is not.
Kindest Regards:

Sours
Community Member
Rip people
Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

-Removed, no longer a teacher-
Its our fault as crazy as i sound we should just fly over to syria and show them whos boss.

However ISIS are pretty much the CIA, they are being funded by the CIA. Weapons etc.
Also, Jihadi John was just propaganda he isnt really a person he was just somebody to make them aware of ISIS with the beheadings.

I will start by saying he has a traditional english name. Suprise. Then because of this they looked into it and said that everyone from everywhere. Again bullshit this is impossible as some countries are extremely locked down like Australia.

There is so much more to it but i cant be arsed to go into detail however its Kill or be killed and we should just kill who ever gets in our way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYmeFM2w2n0

This is it. This shows the CIA and ISIS. CIA are trying to make ISIS look all this. because they couldnt, they supplied them. Because they supplied people who couldn't shoot they trained them and now people have started little groups and then from this the real beheadings come around and killings.

ISIS is also not killing its own people they are just gaining territory and because they are gaining it they have to take it from the little groups causing minor conflict however the unexperienced fighters go to massive measures to take out small forces.

Also, the small groups who are not ISIS are actually fighting to take over the corrupt government in Syria. But the key is the CIA propaganda to make ISIS grow and they have succedded as the group is very large and at anytime could go out of control at anytime. But why hasnt it ay? Every wonder?

Thats because the high ranked people within ISIS place fear among the people who look up to them as some god. When really they are just members of the CIA.
There are many theories they are only attacking Europe is because the CIA want the cripple the Euro because the Dollar is dropping.

However, you might not believe me everyone has their opinion but watch the video and some other videos not just one because you really need to do your research. The video i chosen was very detailed and knowledgeable so its more helpful to you guys!
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Perqe's post:
  • Sours
fuck isis
[-] The following 1 user Likes FAYD's post:
  • Sours
If anything this isnt a problem its the Government.

They have hidden the cure for cancer for years.
Notice how any of the Royal family have never ever been ill or had cancer thats purely because they have the cure right. Its 1 in 2 people who have it or somet mad like that.

Also, the corruption of the government is so bad. Its more corrupt than George Bush. Also if war is started by a bunch of lies cant peace be started by the truth?

Also FACT:
Many doctors have had cures for many cancers but have been killed or bought out by the Government.

Cancer makes the government too much money. This only makes them hungry for more and then more powerful. The treatment they give you Keemo and Radiation only kills you off. This is what kills your hair cels so your hair falls out because of the Toxicity of the treatment. There was a case where a Police Officers daughter died after using a doctor cure to cancer. It wasnt this doctors cure it was the keemo and radiation which burnt her skull and made her brain fall apart. She died cancer free the only case out of 52 so this only shows there is a government institution who deliver false information that it could help you when it only kills you even more.

The government is the main problem when its sorted out life will be more fun and involving of other people. I'm 15 16 at the end of the year. You may think im talking a load of shit however my nan passed away with cancer a couple of year ago so i dug in and done my research because i thought the treatment she got was disgraceful and not willing. Her doctors who came to her house would be late and forget stuff every now and then. It was the stuff like this which only encouraged me to do my research and along the way i came across half of this information believe me or not or even do your own research but its all true and facts are facts.

The problem will only be solved when the government is cleaned out the corruption needs to go.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
(09-18-2016, 08:48 AM)Perqe Wrote: If anything this isnt a problem its the Government.

They have hidden the cure for cancer for years.
Notice how any of the Royal family have never ever been ill or had cancer thats purely because they have the cure right. Its 1 in 2 people who have it or somet mad like that.

Also, the corruption of the government is so bad. Its more corrupt than George Bush. Also if war is started by a bunch of lies cant peace be started by the truth?

Also FACT:
Many doctors have had cures for many cancers but have been killed or bought out by the Government.

Cancer makes the government too much money. This only makes them hungry for more and then more powerful. The treatment they give you Keemo and Radiation only kills you off. This is what kills your hair cels so your hair falls out because of the Toxicity of the treatment. There was a case where a Police Officers daughter died after using a doctor cure to cancer. It wasnt this doctors cure it was the keemo and radiation which burnt her skull and made her brain fall apart. She died cancer free the only case out of 52 so this only shows there is a government institution who deliver false information that it could help you when it only kills you even more.

The government is the main problem when its sorted out life will be more fun and involving of other people. I'm 15 16 at the end of the year. You may think im talking a load of shit however my nan passed away with cancer a couple of year ago so i dug in and done my research because i thought the treatment she got was disgraceful and not willing. Her doctors who came to her house would be late and forget stuff every now and then. It was the stuff like this which only encouraged me to do my research and along the way i came across half of this information believe me or not or even do your own research but its all true and facts are facts.

The problem will only be solved when the government is cleaned out the corruption needs to go.

I'm sorry what? If you're going to make these kinds of statements please link a source. Do you know how many cancers there are? A lot. Do you actually think the government has ALL the cures for ALL the cancers? If you do then I think you need to do a bit more research. And try to stay away from those conspiracy theory websites and look somewhere a little more factual
Best Regards,
[Image: f2ccf138691d33b0c9efbdb88c815ee8.gif]

im still sticking with, fuckisis